Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Fairy Tale is Over

I have been avoiding this place and all of you for awhile now.

A couple weeks ago Oliver called it quits on us. Everything was beautiful up until the moment it ended and Im still pretty confused.

I picked up my boys and moved back to the city... and my moms house, to try to pick up the pieces.

Its not something Ive really delt with completely yet.

But since this blog was about my epic love story with Oliver, I cant keep it.

Im starting over again with my boys and I have to blog someplace that doesnt contain all of the love I miss.

So Im starting someplace else. As someone else, the real me, and Im going to try to find my way through all of this mess.

If you've stuck around this long I hope you'll think about following me when I make the big move because well.... I really like you people.

So this is it folks. Green Acres Bliss is no more. It was wonderful but I put all my proverbial eggs in one basket. Live and learn right?


I'm headed over to http://www.life-reassembled.blogspot.com
Join me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...