Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fathers Day



He might not be perfect but he makes beautiful metal jewlery, and plays the guitar wonderfully, and hes nice.
And he and Oliver are so similar in so many ways. Not just physical ways.

And he made us some amazing chicken and sausage gumbo. Im thinking about eating it for lunch.

It was a good evening. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. He gave Oliver a ring that he is actually wearing(hes not a jewlery guy), and he tried to give me one but I have the smallest fingers ever so nothing even came close to fitting any of my fingers.

We'll see him again at some point before he goes home. He would like Oliver to meet some aunts and other family.

I think it was a success overall. Oliver and I didnt say much on the way home from dropping him off.

He just leaned over, took my hand, rested it on his lips and said,
"If you were a book, Id read at least 600 pages of you. And I know you would be at least a 750 page book."

He always knows just what to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...