Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Friday, January 7, 2011

The weather outside is frightful

No improvement in the weather today, in fact its worse than yesterday. I made a conscious choice to stop talking to the animals though. Thats a good sign.

I may brave the weather to dig myself out to get the mail and visit the craft store. I have no idea what the roads are like beyond the end of my driveway but I saw our road is covered in packed snow, which really is nothing new.
This might also mean that I might put on makeup for the first time in days. I started Proactive and because of this I have tried to abstain for makeup in an effort to let the Proactive do whatever it does. Usually my face gets super dry when I wash it, especially in the winter. Since using the Proactive its been oily. Oily like I havent washed my face all day. I wont be reordering it. I havent seen much of an improvement in the last couple weeks. I'll just go buy some good quality facewash and maybe new makeup.
Its been a source of constant frustration because its so new to me.

Oliver and I have big plans tonight. Hes going to finish reading his book(only 300 pages left), and Im crawling into my snuggie to craft and watch it snow sideways.



The view of the barn from the house today

1 comments:

Woah- is that photo for real? We had three weeks of snow which is really unusual, and I nearly went nuts being cooped up, since the Hub wouldn't let me drive for fear of putting the car in the ditch!
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...