Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Monday, January 10, 2011

Slow Day on the Farm

Thank Heavens.

Finally!

On such a quiet day there is actually nothing to blog about. No crazy shenanigans. No mildly insane bahavior. No interuptions to this blog post with things like "NO PLAYING IN THE TOILET!" and "STOP USING THE DOG LIKE A RECLINER AND THE CAT LIKE A SCARF!"


Planning my little sisters baby shower inspired me to rummage through my pictures from my last trip down to Louisiana to visit her. It really is a beautiful state once you look past alot of the redneck, run down junk.
Anyways, I found this in my step sisters album from the trip.


I dont remember this picture but it inspired me to sit down and make this.



I love it.

Mom came over yesterday for coffee. She said the day before my sisters baby shower she will come over at 7am to help me clean and decorate. "Clean and decorate" is actually code for "hide as much crap as possible and decorate over/in front of anything else". Im glad she understands that panicked look in my eye when we talk about 20 people coming over.

JR sat down next to me today and said,
"Youre drinking your happy coffee mommy? To make you happy?"

My 2 year old understands what so many adults dont. Dont mess with me before my "happy coffee".

1 comments:

I love that little treasure too!
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...