Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank God Its Over

Man that was a MESS!

A fun, over indulgent, slightly inebriated, mess.


Im so glad we are finished for another 364 days.

Everyone got some good stuff, ate A LOT of food, and drove all over creation. Whew!

I dont need to ramble on about all the stuff we got but I will say that I got a snuggie, and I will add without shame that I am wearing it right now.

Wilson the Chocolate loving chocolate lab seems fine so far but he did eat some MORE chocolate today. He eats dead animals he finds in fields. Im guessing this wont kill him.

I leave you with a few pictures...


A and JD, easily the coolest kids EVER. Obviously.


A and JD with their cat Samantha(also affectionately referred to as "the spawn of Satan")


Oliver and JD and his new PSP


Me, C, and JR


Testing out the new mic


All 4 boys and Spike.

Back to blogging about non-holiday related things tomorrow!

Cheers folks. I hope you all made it out alive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...