Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vanity At its Finest

I am secretly a ridiculously vain person.
I style my hair and wear eyeshadow to do yard work.
I try to keep money and time spent to a minimum but I like to look nice.



I have been dealing with a case of what appears to be adult onset acne. I never had a pimple in my life until I was pregnant the first time. Since then its gotten progressively worse and Ive finally thrown my hands in the air.

I ordered proactive and Im thinking about going back on the pill.
I hate the pill. I dont need the pill. I need better skin though.
Even Oliver mentioned that hes never seen it this bad. If Oliver says something it MUST be bad.

Its unfortunate because since I jumped back into CHI products my hair has never looked better health and style wise, but my skin is just awful!

I'll take any advice at this point. Im out of ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...