Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Big Move

Not a new house.

Just a new bedroom.

Oliver suggested last night that we give up the Master Bedroom to A and JD since you know, all we do in our room is sleep.

We need all the kids to have more space in their rooms to play.
Why do we need them in to play in their rooms more?
Not because I dont enjoy seeing their bright shiney faces.
But because during the course of one evening Oliver and I are constantly bellowing "OUT!" while we try to take 2 minutes in the kitchen to talk, steal a kiss, etc. If we are in any room, the kids are directly behind us listening.
This is just a side effect of having kids I suppose.

But A and JD would get to spread out in the huge room, C and JR get to move up to a bigger room, and that leaves Oliver and I with the little room.
I mean LITTLE
Postage stamp little.
With a King sized bed.

Oliver swears the bed, dresser, and grandmas special chest will fit but I stood in that room today and I just dont see it.

Im afraid.

Maybe we wont hear that they cant play in their rooms because its too messy and they own too much crapthere is no space. Maybe they will actually hang out up there with their video games, and toys, and computers. I think this whole theory is far fetched but Oliver seems convinced.

So next week we will start the move and if Im lucky, while no one is looking I can throw out some stuff.

1 comments:

Sometimes change is fun. Sometimes. Good luck! :) And, Happy New Year to you!
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...