Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekly Music

I almost forgot...
This is the music in our house this week!

Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings
I Leanrned the Hard Way



This album is so good I cant even begin to put it into words. There is so much soul in Sharon Jones Im surprised she doesnt explode, oozing soul all over everything withing 50yards of her.
The Dap-Kings are equally as amazing on their instraments. I am a huge lover of really put together string or brass sections in bands and these guys are killer.

1. The Game Gets Old
2. I Learned the Hard Way
3. Better Things
4. Give It Back
5. Money
6. The Reason
7. Window Shopping
8. She Ain't a Child No More
9. I'll Still Be True
10. Without a Heart
11. If You Call
12. Mama Don't Like My Man
13. When I Come Home (Bonus Track)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...