Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Christmas Goose is getting fatter

And so am I.

Dont you love the Christmas season and all its yummy food?

Im looking forward to roasting a whole chicken for dinner tonight.

Im an extremely visual person. I like lists and calanders and color coded post-it notes. I NEEEEED those things in order to have any idea whats going on.
I have none of those things currently for the Christmas week. I am flying by the seat of my pants! I have no idea when the kids will be wandering through to celebrate, I have no idea when we are due at Olivers parents, or my Dads or Olivers Aunts. I have no idea who will get to see the kids because Im just LOST.

Oh yeah, and Oliver forgets EVERYTHING unless hes reminded 5 minutes before he has to leave.
I think I should probably get crackin on that Color coded Christmas calendar/list combo.

In other news, I lost the squirt bottle to keep the cat out of the tree so Ive resorted to using the nerf gun. Dont worry, I only graze the cat with the foam dart. I think its mostly the noise that scares her rather than the dart.

Dont call PETA. Geez. Even PETA wouldnt like my cat.

1 comments:

I'd love to give you a code to create a photo of Santa in your very own home. Email me at onepinkfish@yahoo.com and I will send it to you ASAP.
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...