Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy List

Participating in Mamarazzis Happy List over @
HappyListButton


C and I saw a rainbow IN a cloud on the way home from school yesterday. Ive never seen that before and it kept my spirits up all evening. A rainbow IN A CLOUD? How can you NOT be happy about that?

Im Happy Oliver started sorting, rearranging, and throwing out things in the office and music room today. Those areas are off limits to me(my own choice) but I was happy to see it done without any prompting from me.

Oliver called up the stairs this morning "Great pot of coffee baby!". Happy to get a compliment on my coffee from the coffee nazi!

Im happy I finally took a leap and got some balls rolling so I can open my own ETSY shop soon.

Whats on YOUR Happy List?

6 comments:

FAB list!! it really is the little things that can bring so much happiness isn't it? good for you for recognizing them!!

thanks so much for participating!
 
Awesome news about opening a shop of ESTY. What are you going to be selling, if you don't mind me asking?
 
Im hoppin in from the weekend blog hops and just wanted to say: "Happy Holidays for you and your family!"

Nana Poppins (Patty)
http://www.nanapoppins.com
 
cbusch- Im going to enter the world of eco frindly products. At this point Im going specifically with pillows made from recycled and eco friendly materials. I will be adding other things as time goes on.
 
Great Happy List!
 
I just did a post about the little things that make me happy. My animals are making me happy right now. My little pup is cuddle up in a basket and it's just adorable. Stopping in from SITS! Neuffj @ The Neuffj
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...