Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

These are a few of my Favorite Things

The kids are home for Christmas break this week. Just A and JD with us this week and seeing that they are 10 and 11, this should be easy right?

Wrong.

"I'MMMMMMM BOOOORRREEEDDDDD!"

This is all Ive heard this week. Once the video games are turned off for the day they suddenly have NOTHING else to do. You know, a bedroom full of toys and instruments and 14 acres of woods and fields and theres not ONE thing they can do but pick on eachother.



When I do manage to get the kids to go outside they come back in 37 times and track snow across all the floors, leaving me with dirty wet floors, and dirty wet socks. I feel like Ive sunken to SHRIEKING "TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!! NOT IN THE HOUSE!!"

Lord Help Me.

But! I woke up this morning after getting to sleep in to some glorious sunshine which made the fact that the cat had thrown up on my favorite comfy red chair a little easier to handle.
The boys helped pick up the house without too much pleading.
I painted my nails bright red for Christmas and Oliver made me coffee.

Oh and JR's tiny little Orange Ukulele showed up for Christmas. I dont think Ive ever seen anything so cute in my LIFE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...