Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekly Music

This is a local band here in West Michigan but it doesnt make them any less awesome.

Delilah DeWylde and the Lost Boys

The Price You Pay




Some might call it Rockabilly.
Some might call it Honky Tonk.
I call it Amazing.
Delilah plays a stand up bass and they are full of energy. So much fun to see live but regardless of if youre seeing them live or listening to the CD at home its a blast. Something we love dancing to in the livingroom.

You can listen to them and buy their latest CD HERE!

1. The Price You Pay
2. Turn This Ship Around
3. A Fool Never Learns
4. Texas In My Soul
5. Just For the Hank of It
6. Turn the Cards Slowly
7. Kalifornia
8. I Can't Get You Off of My Mind
9. A Cheatin' Life
10. Hammer
11. Surf Riders

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...