Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy List

Photobucket


1. Oliver is meeting his birth father today. Its taken almost 41 years. He just left to go pick him up in town and bring him back to our house to spend the day with us. They are going to play music together and watch the Saints playoff game.

2. It has stopped snowing and the sun came out and its BEA-UTIFUL outside. Im sitting inside watching the snow drop off the branches.Its winter is Michigan and any day you are forced to wear your sunglasses out of the house is a special day. Im going to soak it up.

3. I might take Oliver(and his Father?) out tonight to see a band in Saugatuck recommended by Jax.

4. Im going to go visit my momma today. Shes the best. No really, you would think so to. I think she might be baking cookies. Score!

5. Lastly, I made some adorable cards to include with any purchase from my Etsy Shop. I'm pretty proud of the style and eco-friendly-ness of them.

6 comments:

Your blog is so cute. Have fun today! Kat (stopping by from the Lady Blogger Society).
 
Saw your blog at the Lady Bloggers tea party...stopping by for a visit.

You have a super cute blog and I look forward to reading more.

Adding you to me reader...right now!
 
Wow, the first confession about Olive meeting his birth father is a pretty big one! I'm not even sure what one says in these circumstances. I hope it goes well though.
 
Found you on the Lady Bloggers Tea Party and I'm now following and look forward to reading more!
 
Like your Happy List! No.1 sounds amazing, and scarey...and since i've been reading your posts in reverse order I know it turned out ok. You must have all been pretty emotionally drained I reckon, its a pretty huge thing!

Stopped by from the Lady Bloggers, though I'm not any sort of Lady!!
 
what a thrill for your honey to be meeting his dad. i can't wait to read about it!
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...