Green Acres Bliss

In The Country No One Can Hear My Screams

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One of those days?


Maybe its cabin fever and insanity slowly setting in?

I dont know but I spent my day having a running conversation with myself, no one, the dog, and various inanimate object around the house.

You're wondering what we were talking about?

Oh you know, the dead birds dropping out of the sky down south, the digital camera, how cold my feet were. Normal stuff to be wandering around mumbling about.

At once point this afternoon, Oliver looked up from his reading and called "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" as I sat in the next room talking sewing with Jasper.... the cat.

"NOTHING" I yelled back and turned to Jasper again, "He'd think I was a nut if he knew I was talking to you." And I kept right on going with our sewing conversation.

The big joke is that pathetic single women sit home and talk to their cats. Im not single.
And I wasnt home alone.

I hope the weather improves or I fear this "talking to myself" thing could get out of hand.

3 comments:

I think this may quickly become one of my favorite blogs. I loved this post!
 
D'you know what? Its perfectly normal! And when the children are growing up, you'll still do it...and when they are grown up you'll still be doing it- and by then no one will pass any heed at all!!
 
PS- must watch this film again soon, love it!!
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...